Head of Sales
Rewatch is looking for a Head of Sales to join our small team and manage our growing pipeline. If you’re the type of salesperson that enjoys figuring things out for themselves we’d love to talk with you. This role is primarily focused on building and managing our sales pipeline, gaining a clear understanding of our ideal customer, engaging inbound leads, researching and developing new potential leads, and ensuring success beyond just when a deal is signed.
Here at Rewatch we believe video is the most valuable set of knowledge that companies don’t take advantage of. Having spent years working at GitHub, we observed their unique workflows and tooling around internal videos and saw firsthand how foundational video has been at building shared understanding and connection at a remote company.
Rewatch is the system of record for all of a company’s internal videos and creates a private and organized video channel for teams. The product automatically transcribes every meeting, all hands, and product demo so you can search all the spoken content across every video and unlock the company knowledge trapped inside.
What you’ll do
- Build a strong sales pipeline and regularly communicate the state of that pipeline
- Research potential new customers that would benefit from our product
- Develop cold outreach strategies for reaching new customers
- Design, implement, and manage touchpoints (cold-calls, emails, social, etc)
- Work closely with the founders to ensure our sales process is effective
- Provide feedback on the product and messaging as you hear from leads and customers
- Set up and maintain a CRM
What we value
- 5 or more years of sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally Enterprise focused
- Ability to listen to and prioritize demands from customers and balance it all with the needs of the business
- Proven ability to close deals with multiple stakeholders
- Clear writing ability
- Collaborative work style
- Start-up experience
More things to know about us
Our last public fundraising was a $2M round led by Semil Shah at Haystack with participation from Kent Goldman at Upside Partnership plus a number of other investors including Sahil Lavingia (CEO, Gumroad), Jason Warner (CTO, GitHub), and Jason Smeale (SVP of Engineering, Zendesk) among others.
Rewatch is an equal opportunity workplace. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other differences.Apply now
What we offer
- Work remotely
- Competitive compensation & equity
- Work life balance
- Parental leave
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental and vision insurance (US)
- Computer, display, desk chair